#28 Priorities and Solutions with Jason Shurka
This is such a special interview - up close & personal with Jason Shurka
We discuss how to create collective change, so join us in this discussion on how we are going to change the world!
JASON SHUKRA is an Author, Producer, Truth Seeker.
Founder of UNIFYD World organization. Dedicated to uniting humanity through awareness, compassion & Love.
Connect with Jason
- [00:00] - Coming up
- [03:28] - Meet my guest: Jason Shurka
- [04:29] - Connection
- [07:15] - Balancing problems and solutions
- [10:02] - Reshaping your mindset and perspective
- [12:08] - Tapping into our DNA
- [21:26] - What’s Jason up to now?
- [18:15] - What is UNIFYD TV
- [21:25] - Jason’s vision for the next year
- [23:59] - Book onto Jason’s UNIFYD Healing tour
- [25:59] - The path to healing
- [30:05] - “What does God mean to you?”
- [31:25] - Embodying universal laws
- [36:48] - Letting go
- [38:45] - Final words
- Everything is connected to everything in one way or another - all pieces connect to make a whole. If you impact one thing, it will always impact another.
- By being part of a ‘resistance’ you actually harm the cause. The best thing to do is to make daily changes and encourage others to do the same.
- Making conscious buying decisions and daily actions will be the best way to see change.
- If you’re not sure how to do external work, start with the internal work and it will reflect externally (and vice versa!) For example, if your brain is cluttered, go tidy your room!
- Letting go isn’t always a loss. You often gain something somewhere else.
- How can you work on a solution if you don’t look at the problem in a productive way?
- Problems are our greatest opportunities to grow.
Follow me on social media:
Disclaimer: The purpose of this podcast is to keep curious and keep free. The opinions of the guests do not necessarily represent the opinions of the host and vice versa - exploring different opinions is key to growth. The content in this podcast and on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or veterinary advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical or veterinary advice because of something you have heard on my podcast or website.